Welcome To My Blog

Hey and thanks for visiting my blog. Below is games, polls, links, and posts. Check out the site and visit as freely as you want. Thanks for coming and have fun on the site!

Friday, January 30, 2009

My night at Seth's

On a Friday after school (1-30-09) it was freezing outside. And Trent had just slapped me in the face! When Seth's dad arrived Seth and I got in and Ian was already picked up from the elementary. I was shocked to see him then and was even more surprised to see Anna in the front seat. when I got to Seth's house we settled in we threw the foot ball for a little bit then we came in and traded bakugon. I got allot of new ones after trading.After that we went to the computer and watched star wars the clone wars then we played a game power Ranger game on jetix (I did better). Then we looked at my blog and Seth played air hockey and made it to the fourth level but some times he gets carried away but one thing is fore sure Seth is the coolest,funniest,nicest friend a I ever had ( my dad thinks so too).

No comments:

Post a Comment