Welcome To My Blog

Hey and thanks for visiting my blog. Below is games, polls, links, and posts. Check out the site and visit as freely as you want. Thanks for coming and have fun on the site!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Garrison L.

Garrison goes to my church and is one of my best friends. He enjoys having fun, playing around, and, doing new things. I took this picture at my church (the church pig out for some people). We celebrated his birthday not too long ago. We went to ace bowling center, and then went to his house to sleep over. It was very fun. We made kids wars ( witch was funny if I do say so myself)and soon when I can I'll put it on my blog so every one can see it. His Little brother is going to have the same kind of birthday party(except we will have christian(my little brother) for kids wars episode 2 .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment