Welcome To My Blog

Hey and thanks for visiting my blog. Below is games, polls, links, and posts. Check out the site and visit as freely as you want. Thanks for coming and have fun on the site!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet me online

Come and join me as we destroy evil in wizard 101 or pirates online. Wizard 101 may be a stupid game to you but as several people can tell you that is a awesome game in witch you fight off the forces of evil. This epic qest through the spiral is a one way ticket to fun. Enjoy the fun games, dueling, battling, and now that wizard 101 has been updated again gardening. And if that is not enough you will have me to help. You will know me by
-connor lifeblade
-connor darksword
-connor stormblade
-connorbattleblade
and my bro connor mythwrath.
If any of this inspires you to go ahead and play this awesome adventure then click http://www.wizard101.com/.
Also you can try pirates online a game that has been made to give you the feel of the pirates of the carribean movie. If I can say so myself I thionk they did an awesome job creating the feel of a pirate. This game alows you to fight freely at any kind of enemy. I also lets you go anywhere there is no limitations of where you can go. If you  would like to play this game then click http://www.piratesonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment